Every year, we renew our health insurance plans. For those of you who have health insurance through work or school, you don’t have to worry about much. But for us that have health care through an exchange, or healthcare.gov, we go through many steps. We have to seek out what’s changed, the prices, which one is best for us, etc.
We can skip all the hassle with the help of Joany. Right now, if you qualify and take their research study survey through InboxDollars, you can earn $25 too.
What is Joany?
Joany is a customer-focused company that works along all health care insurances to help you find the best and affordable healthcare plan for you. Joany’s experts will help you through all the nitty gritty steps, save you time and ensure that you pick a plan that saves you the most money.
Right now, Joany is running a research study survey to gather valuable feedback. If you are eligible, you can participate in this study through InboxDollars. If you qualify and Joany approves, you’ll receive a $25 account credit.
Do I qualify?
Here’s what’s required to be eligible for the Research Study:
- You bought insurance through your state exchange, Healthcare.gov, through a broker, or directly through a health plan like Oscar or Aetna for 2018.
- You do not receive your health insurance through an employer.
- You are not currently enrolled in a short-term plan.
- You currently have this health insurance active.
- You are not on Medicaid, Medicare or VA health insurance.
- You do not receive your health insurance through your school/university.
- You have not taken this research study using your current health insurer previously.
Check out the full eligibility list to see if you can partake in this study. Make sure you have your health insurance card ready. You may need to scan or text it. Members who do qualify and take the survey through InboxDollars will receive a $25 account credit. Credits will take between 3-5 days to process before it hits your account.
Bummer! Check out this list of other great offers here: Earn $10 in 10 Minutes.