The recipient of an Amazon.com gift card can redeem the card on Amazon.com. The balance of the gift card or eGift card will apply to your account. Use the funds to pay for any future services or items on Amazon.com. The balance of an Amazon.com gift card will never expire. There are no maintenance or service fees with your card.
You can use the Amazon gift card to buy Kindle books, Amazon Prime video, digital music, home services, Amazon pantry orders, and millions of other eligible goods.
Amazon gift cards and eGift cards cannot be redeemed for cash. An Amazon.com gift card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Any unused balance will remain in your Amazon account. It cannot be transferred to another Amazon.com account.
An Amazon gift card cannot be used anywhere else. An Amazon gift card can only be used to make purchases on Amazon.com. Additionally, funds from your Amazon gift card cannot be used to make purchases with Amazon Pay on third-party sites.
Anyone can shop at www.amazon.com. While an Amazon prime membership offers a lot of perks like free one-day or two-day shipping, anyone can shop for free on Amazon. They offer free shipping for orders of $25 or more on over 100 Million items.
- Log into your account on Amazon
- Select “Account & Lists”
- Select “Your Account”
- Select “Gift cards”
- Select “Redeem a Gift Card”
- Enter the claim code without dashes. A claim code is 14 to 15 characters long and usually contains both letters and numbers in the string. On plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the protective layer to view the claim code.
- Select “Apply to your balance”
The funds are now available in your account and can be applied to future purchases.
- Log onto Amazon
- Go to your “Accounts & Lists”
- Go to your account
- Select Gift Cards
- Your gift card balance will be shown in green
You can add funds online to your Amazon.com gift card balance using a credit card, debit card, or prepaid card.
- Log into your account on www.amazon.com
- Select “Gift cards”
- Select “Reload Your Balance”
- Enter the amount you want to put on your Amazon.com gift card
- Select the payment method
- Enter “Reload”
You can add cash funds to your account at Amazon. Just visit a participating store and show the clerk your Amazon barcode or mobile number.
- Bring cash funds to any participating store and ask for Amazon Cash
- Provide your barcode or mobile phone number to identify your account
- Add any amount between $5-$500 to your account balance
- Use these added funds to shop on www.amazon.com
Amazon Cash is a feature that allows you to add money to your Gift Card Balance at participating stores. There are no fees for using Amazon Cash.
You can find a location in your neighborhood with Amazon.com’s store locator.
It’s easy to track your Amazon order.
- Go to “My Orders”
- Select the Amazon order that you want to track
- Click “Track Package”
You can also track your Amazon.com package with Text Trace. With Text Trace, you’ll receive SMS text message updates sent to your mobile phone device.
- Call Amazon’s toll-free customer service number: 1-866-216-1072 or 1-888-280-4331 to speak with a rep.
- Chat online with an Amazon Customer Service Agent.
- For email assistance, you can message a general question or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will take 1-2 days longer to receive assistance via email, but it does give you a paper trail.
Your Amazon earnings will vary based on the activities you attempt and complete. Most surveys pay $0.50 to $5.00. Offers and deals can pay anywhere from $0.10 to $50.00, sometimes more. And there are many micro-earning activities on InboxDollars.com like watching online videos that pay a couple of cents.
Amazon.com is one of our most popular eGift card rewards, but InboxDollars offers eGift cards to nearly 200 other retailers including iTunes, Athleta, Google Play, Nordstrom, Sephora, Walmart, Best Buy, Macy’s, Uber, Taco Bell, Old Navy, Fandango, Nike, Petco, Safeway, Target, and Delta Air Lines.
When you cash out, select the Amazon gift card as the payout method. We’ll verify your account details and email address (so we can send it to the right address!) and then process your payment electronically so you get the Amazon gift card sent right to your inbox.
Most members will get their Amazon.com gift cards sent to them on the following *Wednesday after they have requested their payment. You’ll get a notification that the funds are available, and then be able to access them and view your Amazon gift card balance to ensure the amount is right.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of InboxDollars or this promotion. Except as required by law, gift cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Gift cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal.
*While every attempt is made to process your redemption in a timely manner, rewards may take up to 10 business days to receive, although they usually arrive much sooner.