Join Another Bingo Game!
Here's another round of InboxDollars Bingo! For this game, members get a chance to win up to a $5.00 Bonus!
Pre-registration (the option to join the Bingo game early) for this Bingo Board starts on Friday, May 21st and you can start marking off squares at 8am PT on Monday, May 24th. You can join the fun anytime, but you must submit your finished pattern by 11pm CT on Monday, Monday, May 31st.
Activities included on this BINGO Board include:
- Answering the Learn & Earn
- Redeeming a WinIt code (Find WinIt codes on our social channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Visiting the specified merchant and clicking to activate the Billy Button! Visit www.inboxdollars.com/extention if you are not sure what the Billy Button is.
- Uploading a Magic Receipt (This does NOT include ANY receipt. To mark off this space, you must upload a receipt from the Magic Receipt page.
- Clicking through specific shop stores. (You never know what great deal you'll find all while earning extra cash back!)
- Adding specific grocery items to your shopping list on Magic Receipts.
- Printing grocery coupons.
- Watching Videos.
- Completing an Offer.
Please remember that you can only submit ONE board by Monday, May 31st so make sure you fill as many squares as you can before you submit your board to earn your bonus!
What are you waiting for? Get your Bingo pants on and head on over to your account to JOIN now! Remember, you are not in the game until you press JOIN NOW on this page: www.inboxdollars.com/bingo.
Most offer earnings will be credited to the member’s InboxDollars® account within a few business days of offer completion. Some offers may credit immediately, while others may take up to 30 days to credit. Members should read and comply with all requirements of an offer to ensure timely credit.
InboxDollars® credits members for completing offers based on information we receive from our Advertisers. Thusly, the Advertiser has the final say in whether or not a member is credited for completing an offer. For more information, please read full terms of CASH OFFER CREDITING.