What to Buy in June: Best Father’s Day Sales & Deals
Check out the Best Father's Day Themed Discounts and Deals for the Month of June
Whether you love or loathe Father’s Day, one thing is for sure: it’s a great time to find “dad” themed savings.
While you may associate shopping and sales with moms more than dads, there are plenty of great deals happening for dads (and deal lovers) in June.
From electronics to sportswear to gift cards and restaurant savings, check out all these retailers and restaurants offering fantastic bargains.
Best Father’s Day Restaurant Deals
In some states, restaurants may still be closed or only partially reopened. Most have limited seating capacity. Be sure to call ahead in advance to secure reservations.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Get a $10 bonus card when you purchase $50 in eGift cards through 6/21/20. Bonus cards valid June 22 through July 12, 2020.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: A three-course Father’s Day menu from June 19-21 starting at $59 per person. The meal includes soup or salad, an entree, and dessert.
- Ono Hawaiian BBQ: Get a free $10 bonus card when you buy $30 or more in gift cards (through June 21).
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Receive a $50 bonus card for every $250 you spend in on online gift card purchases.
- Applebees: Get 10% off any gift card purchase of $50 or more.
- Bob Evans: Get the new three-course family meal starting at $29.99. Choose from Turkey and Dressing, Pot Roast, Country Fried Steak, Chicken Tender, or Grilled Chicken Family Meals.
- Benihana: Receive a $10 promotional card when you purchase $50 in gift cards, or $50 in promotional cards when you buy $200 in gift cards. Offer available until June 21, and the cards are valid until July 26, 2020.
- Cracker Barrel: For a limited time, order new Family Meal Baskets to Go and you'll get a free Four-Layer Bacon Breakfast Bowls. Offer available at select restaurant locations only.
- Fogo de Chao: Get a $15 bonus eCard good for Fogo To Go and Butcher Shop when you purchase $125 or more in Gift eCard purchases. Plus, receive a $25 bonus card for use towards a full churrasco brunch, lunch, or dinner.
- Olive Garden: For every $50 in gift cards purchased, receive a $10 bonus gift card. Offer is available until June 21, 2020. The bonus card will be emailed post or mailed to you, and it is valid for the entire month of July 2020.
- Sonic: Get half-price drinks and slushies from 2 pm to 4 pm daily.
Best Father’s Day Gift Deals
- Emerald 5.2L Digital AirFryer - $50 (was $140) -- 64% off
- Powerbeats 3 -- $90 (was $200) --55% off
- Massage Envy: Buy Dad $80 in gift cards and get a free $20 Promo Card. Offer good June 1, 2020 through June 21, 2020.
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case $139-$169 (down from $160-$200) -- up 16% off
- Apple iPad 10.2 32GB -- $279 ( was $329) -- 15% off
- Looftlighter Charcoal Electric Lighter & Firestarter -- $79.95 (was $ 98) -- 18% off
- What I Love About Dad Journal -- $7.68 (was $11.80) -- 35% off
- Blu-ray movies from $4.99 at Best Buy
- Smart TV’s from $129 at Best Buy
- Garmin Forerunner 35 -- $89 ($10-$40 cheaper at BJ’s than other retailers) -- up to 31% off
- Echo Dot 3rd Generation -- $25 (was $50) -- 50% off
- 21-piece BBQ grilling set -- $30 (was $80) -- 63% off
- Get up to 6% cash back on your online purchase at Best Buy when you shop the site from Swagbucks’ Best Buy coupons page.
- Get up to 4% cash back at Home Depot visiting the site from Swagbucks’ Home Depot coupons page.
Best Father’s Day Sales
Many retailers have yet to unveil their upcoming Father’s Day sales. As the date draws nearer, you’ll definitely want to check out other stores and retailer websites.
For now, we’ve done the hard work in rounding up the best sales for you.
- Lowes coupon and promo codes: save up to 30% off custom kitchen cabinets, up to 25% off select outdoor tools and power equipment, up 30% off appliances, up 35% off small appliances and floor care.
- Amazon’s Father’s Day Deals: There’s no official Father’s Day Sale (marketed as such), but for the month of June, the retailer is discounting a number of must-have electronics, appliances, camping gear, and men’s apparel. Shop the site with these Amazon coupons and earn up to 4% cash back.
- Kohl’s Father’s Day Sale: For the budget-conscious, find great savings at Kohl’s for Father’s Day gifts like workout clothes, patio furniture, home hardware, wearable electronics, and more. Deals from $10 up. Additionally, save an additional $10 off a $50+ purchase with these Kohl’s coupons.
- Apple is offering a generous trade-in allowance, giving up to $320 towards a new iPhone.
- Backcountry is offering up to 25% off select apparel and “Father’s Day Favorites” with this Backcountry coupon.
- At Nike, save up to 40% off athletic shoes and sandals and get up to 6% cash back with this Nike coupons code.
- Gap is offering 60% off everything, plus an extra 30% off online. And you can get an additional 2% cash back shopping from the Gap coupons page.
- Save 40% off your gift set purchase using the coupon code THANKSDAD.
- Get 40% off Stephen King books at Books A Million, and you can use this Books A Million coupon for an additional cash rebate.
- Check out Converse coupon and promo codes to save an additional 40% off styles for their Flash Sale.
- At GameStop, pre-owned games are on sale for up to 50% off.
If you’re looking for a more personal Father’s Day gift, a homemade card or gift, heartfelt letter, or a phone call (not a text) can really go a long way. Or check out these ways to celebrate dad virtually over Zoom or Facetime.
Most offer earnings will be credited to the member’s InboxDollars® account within a few business days of offer completion. Some offers may credit immediately, while others may take up to 30 days to credit. Members should read and comply with all requirements of an offer to ensure timely credit.
InboxDollars® credits members for completing offers based on information we receive from our Advertisers. Thusly, the Advertiser has the final say in whether or not a member is credited for completing an offer. For more information, please read full terms of CASH OFFER CREDITING.