Welcome to InboxDollars!
InboxDollars was founded in 2000 and acquired by Prodege in 2019. We are based in Minnesota with offices just outside of St. Paul.
InboxDollars is very similar to SendEarnings: our members get paid cash for completing everyday online activities. We connect brands (our partner companies) with consumers (our members) for surveys, offers, and more.
Additionally, InboxDollars includes even more ways to earn. Check out our members' favorite features:
- Getting paid to watch videos
- Free coupons you can print to earn cash and redeem in store
- Fun and free games like Solitaire and Mahjongg
- Getting alerts for surveys you qualify for with the InboxDollars Chrome extension, Billy Button
- Discount shopping codes automatically applied with the same browser extension, Billy Button
- Earning progress on the Scratch and Win scratch card for cash prizes
- Amazing shopping opportunities, including cash back and discount codes for popular stores
- Earning on the go with the InboxDollars app available in the Google Play Store and the InboxDollars Surveys app available in the App Store
- Sharing tips with other members and entering promotions and contests on our Facebook page
- Learning how to get your first $30 on InboxDollars with help from our blog
- Watching quick video tutorials to help learn about InboxDollars
To get started with InboxDollars, follow the instructions on the SendEarnings End of Life Help Center page. There you’ll find instructions on how to migrate your SendEarnings cash to InboxDollars so you can keep earning. Good luck and welcome to InboxDollars!
Most offer earnings will be credited to the member’s InboxDollars® account within a few business days of offer completion. Some offers may credit immediately, while others may take up to 30 days to credit. Members should read and comply with all requirements of an offer to ensure timely credit.
InboxDollars® credits members for completing offers based on information we receive from our Advertisers. Thusly, the Advertiser has the final say in whether or not a member is credited for completing an offer. For more information, please read full terms of CASH OFFER CREDITING.