Get Free PayPal Rewards
Join InboxDollars for free and get free PayPal cash. InboxDollars has paid over $60 million in free PayPal, gift cards, and cash rewards to members.
Sign up for InboxDollars and start earn free PayPal cash codes and rewards.
How to Earn Free PayPal on InboxDollars
Earn free PayPal cash on InboxDollars for completing different online activities like printing coupons, searching the web, playing games, watching videos, taking short surveys, answering trivia polls, cash back shopping, and much more.
1. Sign up for your free InboxDollars account. You’ll get a free $5 cash bonus to get started after you confirm your email address.
2. Complete online activities and micro-tasks. They pay anywhere from a couple of cents to $50.00, but most will pay $0.25 to $5.00.
3. Redeem your earnings. When you cash out at checkout, select PayPal as the payment method.
InboxDollars is an online rewards club that has paid members over $60 million in PayPal, gift cards, and cash rewards. InboxDollars partners with companies doing consumer research to pay members for various activities like answering surveys, redeeming promo codes, or using grocery coupons.
Members get free PayPal rewards for various online activities. Get free PayPal cash for taking short surveys, answering daily trivia questions, playing arcade games, discovering new offers, watching videos, printing coupons, and much more.
InboxDollars in the News: Loads of Praise
InboxDollars is touted by our partners, our members, and media outlets as a great way to earn some extra cash. Among news sites, you’ll find InboxDollars touted in Yahoo! Finance, Forbes, Fox News, Mashable, Bustle, The Cut, Woman’s Day, U.S. News & World Report, Refinery 29, Parade, Cosmopolitan, Business Insider, and many more.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a digital way to make payments and receive money online. PayPal users can use PayPal like cash on over 18,000 eCommerce sites, including Target, eBay, and Barnes & Noble.
In addition to using PayPal online, many retailers will accept PayPal in-store. Just like Google Wallet or Apple Pay, you can use PayPal from your smartphone. Making your smartphone a touchless wallet (the clerk just needs to scan) means you won’t have to handle cash, credit cards, or other physical payment methods that both you and the clerk will need to handle.
To start using PayPal, set up a free account. PayPal users need to have a U.S. address, email address, and link it to a valid bank account or debit card. Credit cards can also be linked to a PayPal account.
PayPal cash is convenient to use. You can check your PayPal balance on the PayPal app.
How can I withdraw money or transfer cash on PayPal?
1. Log into your account on PayPal.com.
2. Go to your PayPal Wallet.
3. Select option to “Withdraw Money”.
4. Select the amount you want to withdraw and the linked bank account you want to receive funds.
5. Confirm the withdrawal and transfer funds.
It usually takes 3-5 business days for the money to become available when you transfer funds from your PayPal account to your linked bank account.
What is a PayPal Cash Card?
The PayPal Cash Card is affiliated with MasterCard ®. Use it to shop online or in-stores anywhere that MasterCard is accepted, and you can also use it to withdraw cash or reload cash at ATM machines.
Your PayPal Cash Card is tied to your PayPal account. In order to use the card to make purchases, you will need to make sure you have enough available funds in your PayPal account.
Other convenience options with the PayPal Cash Card:
1. Set up direct deposit. Have your paycheck deposited directly into your PayPal account.
2. Check cashing.Use the PayPal app (in the app store) to deposit checks with your smartphone camera.
3. Use your PayPal Cash Card to add cash to your PayPal account at over 100,000 in-store locations.
With a PayPal Cash Card, you can also set up money goals and open a PayPal Cash Plus Account.
Can I avoid any service fees PayPal has?
PayPal does charge service fees on transactions. PayPal users can avoid or limit some of these service fees.
1. For a regular transfer of funds from your PayPal account to your linked bank account, it’s free to complete an electronic transfer. This generally takes 3-5 business days. If you request a paper check, there is a $1.50 fee and you’ll need to allow for extra processing time.
2. For instant transfers, where you need to transfer funds to your debit card or bank account right away, there is a 1% fee (up to a $10 maximum). You can avoid this by having a free PayPal Cash CA rd that will let you have immediate access to your funds.
3. There is a minimum 5% fee for sending money to people abroad, plus an additional service fee of $0.99 to $4.99.
4. If you sell items and services and utilize PayPal as your payment processor, you’ll pay a processing fee for each transaction. In the U.S., you’ll pay 2.9% plus a 30-cent service fee.
5. To avoid fees, you can use PayPal Friends and Family when sending money. However, there is some risk with method. There is no payment protection when you use this method. (If your friend doesn’t send the item, you’re out of luck.) Additionally, if you get caught using Friends and Family for business payments, PayPal could shut down your account.
Where Can I Get PayPal Cards?
If you’re looking to purchase a physical gift card to add cash to your personal PayPal account, there are several options.
1. Purchase a physical, prepaid credit card gift card for VISA, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express.
2. Add that prepaid card to your PayPal account or PayPal Wallet. Just enter the card information the same way you would with any of your other debit or credit cards.
A prepaid credit card can be purchased at many retail locations, like Walgreens, CVS, Target, or Walmart.
When adding a prepaid credit card to your account, make sure you are adding a card that was issued in the U.S. If the card is not U.S. issued, you may receive an error message and be unable to add it to your PayPal account.
Additionally, in some instances, you may need to register your billing address with the prepaid credit card. You will need to contact that credit card issuer. On the card, look for the issuer’s contact information so you can call or go online to register the card and add it to your PayPal account. There are more details about adding prepaid credit cards to PayPal here.
More Tips for Getting Free Gift Cards and Rewards:
– 21 Ways Score Free Amazon.com Gift Cards
– 6 Easy Ways Get Free Starbucks Drinks and Gift Cards
– Free Diapers, Formula, and Baby Samples
– Ways for Seniors to Make Money Online
– Free Classroom Rewards for Teachers
– Redeem Free Sephora Gift Cards
– How to Get Free Home Depot Gift Cards